What data do we collect?
MDLS collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide MDLS with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Place an order for any of our services.
- Fill out a contact form on our website.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback via any of our communications channels.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Language Services Providers (LSPs) and Multi Language Vendors (MLVs) with whom we have a strategic partnership
- Social media platforms, such as LinkedIn
- Google and other third-party data repositories
How do we use your data?
MDLS collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on services we think you might like.
- Ensure our relationship with you is effectively managed and maintained.
When MDLS processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
MDLS securely stores your data at Google’s EU datacenter in Ireland and in WordPress’ secure data centers. We ensure that your data is encrypted and can only be accessed by authorized users. We use 2FA and other industry standard security measures to ensure that only MDLS team members and authorized third parties have access to your data. You can find more detailed information about our WordPress data storage here.
MDLS will only keep your data for as long as strictly necessary or until you request that we securely destroy it. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data using Google’s and WordPress’ secure data disposal functions.
MDLS would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop MDLS from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
MDLS would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request MDLS for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that MDLS correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request MDLS to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that MDLS erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that MDLS restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to MDLS’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that MDLS transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Analytics – MDLS uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com